Re: UT Members? (Mike) End of thread

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 14:07:16 EST

Well good luck! Hope you get one! but we'd better end this thread now,
It's quickly becoming non-dak related!

Dak content = Mike can pull his deer out of the woods with his dak!

Nate.

>Hell no!!! It's to warm during the night and the deer
>are traveling then. They just bed down during the
>day.
>oh well.. still have a few more weeks...
>Mike
>>--- Nate Johnson <natedak2k@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> No need to be sorry! Just puttin' a saver plug in
>> with that response. If
>> you've got one though I'd love to have it! The more
>> the merrier.
>>
>> So, did you bag one?
>>
>>>Nate, sorry about that.. I've been all wrapped up
>>>in
>>>deer hunting up here in Michigan. I have the
>>>pictures
>>>at home and I usually don't screw around with my
>>>computer at home much during hunting season. But
>>>I'll
>>>make it a point to bet that done asap...
>>>thanks,
>>>Mike Sype
>>>
>>>BTW Mike - I don't have a saver pic from you!
>>>what
>>>gives? (just a plug!)

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"