Re: Exaust system price

From: Treverzat@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 20:31:34 EST

Hey John, I looked on my invoice and all it says is "Flowmaster." It's pretty
loud though. I almost thought it was too loud when I first had it put on. I
can definitely hear it in the cab. Do you have a 5-spd or auto? I guy at my
work has Ferd F150 auto with the exact setup, and it's no where near as loud
as mine. Then again, if you do have an auto, you won't be getting that
annoying popping noise when you decelerate. I've heard that headers will
almost cure that though. Maybe I'll see you driving through and you can hear
it for yourself.

trever
http://treverzdakota.com