Re: Broken E-brake light?

From: Mark Swingle (mswingle@columbus.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 21:33:22 EST

You may also want to check the adjustment. If the e-brake cable is too
loose, this will happen. Try to hold on the release and lift the e-brake
pedal. If it lifts up enough to let the light go out, then check the cable
adjustment for the e-brake. I've had this happen on higher mileage Mopars.
Mark
00 W CC RT (5th of 5 Dakotas)