Re: Burnout Qestions, Low RPMs

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:06:24 EST

Also if youre running a auto tranny get a tranny
> cooler unless yu already have one.

Answer: Yes I allready have one, it's factory I hope it'll work good, if
anything it like 45 F here max right now...
> <<Question Two:
> Why Can't I break 2000RPMs, my truck will gladly spin em up to that
> point, but once i hit that, it seems to mistically stop speeding up? >>
>
> Is it in overdrive? even then you should be able to spin them to the
> limiter. Mabey a tranny safety feature? never had that happen before to
me
Answer: No, OD is off, it just seems like it doesn't have the balls to
overpower both wheels, I am not sure, I think it is the lack of Limited Slip,
so the other wheel is holding it back, not sure, I jsut don't wanna break
somthing
                                                    Greg