Re: Gtech pro

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:16:11 EST

Can't help you there, I've looked for myself! (Although I did find it in
my latest JCWhitney catalog but it's not on their site.)

Whatever happened to the "donated" Gtech that was supposed to make it's
way around the DML? Is that still a go, or did it die? I tried to "get
on the list" but no official list ever came out! hmmmm.

>Man I can't find the site for Gtech,can someone help.3 of us are going in
>one one,
> Thanks, Ted O.

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"