RE: So CAL dml

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 15:10:41 EST

Speaking of the 2nd Annual Pismo run... I am voting
for January 29th (my wife's B-day), then an early
B-fast meet on the 30th... so everyone can get home in
time for the 2000 Superbowl (3:00pm start).

We could go for the Hearst Castle again, just do a
different tour. The entire setup like we did this
year with Shaun H's organization was great, and I'd do
it again.

We will be bringing our 4x4 if people want to play
around in the Pismo dunes (we should try to get there
earlier this time), otherwise we will bring the '00
RT.

>From LA/San Diego it was easiest to come up Friday
night, and stay in Santa Maria (Motel 6), then get up
Saturday morning for a quick 45 minute drive to Hearst
Castle.

All D's are welcome (Dakota, Durango, & Dodge trucks).
 My neighbor really wants to take his 4x4 up there and
join us, but he has a FORD... still, he might still
tag along (after I showed him the pics from last Jan.)

Sam '00 RT, '99 4x4