Re: Mustang wants to spank me

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 16:06:43 EST

>>I know this for a fact, I've driven both. I'm actually considering
>>fully), w/leather, 5 spd, mach sound system (doesnt sound that >>bad... it
>>actually impressed me.

I test drove a loaded Mustang GT. Then I went to drive a Z28. Even though
the Z28 was a little more expensive... I wanted nothing to do with the
Rustang... No (and I mean NO) comparison whatsoever. I have a '00 SS 6-spd
waiting for me at the dealership right now (I put a deposit on it last week)
. I think that a chubby in the driveway would compliment the Dodge nicely.

gordon