Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #1206

From: DroolArt (DroolArt@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 18:43:03 EST

On the subject of scratches:
MY Dakota was hit at three weeks old in a poarking garage. (I wasn;t
there, if IW as I would be incarcerated now) A silver Saturn was parked
next to me when I parked it, my guess is that the owner caught the
corner of my truck witht he corner of the car pulling out. Anywasy
tehre is a big set of scratches on the lower portion of the bed, the
dealer want $250 to fix it. I'm wondering if I could just rub it out?
The scrape is about 6-7 inches long and 2-3 inches thick. ::grumble::
My main concern is the MI. snow and Salt getting thru the paint and
munching on my metal. So can I rub it out or do I need to get the
corner repainted?
Sean

--
Droolart@earthlink.net	            sean.mckeever@bankofamerica.com