Re: DML Digest V4 #1206

From: Mike Grove (mgrove@nls.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 22:51:40 EST

Ted,
The '99 GTs are a lot quicker than any of the other 4.6 'Stangs, they are even quicker than the '99 Cobras, but that's another story. They run about as well as the 91-93 5.0 LX, not quite as well as the '93 5.0 Cobra. Guys that know how to tune and drive them are pulling very low 14s on street rubber.
Mike