RE: Lug pattern?

From: Jon Winkelhake (jon_w@tjhale.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 08:04:30 EST

O.K. Since I'm still fairly new to the list, this topic was probably already
discussed at one point. Can anybody tell me WHY DMC put such a wierd bolt
pattern & spacing on the current Daks? The old 5 bolt pattern was a lot
easier to find aftermarket wheels for than the 6 bolt. Which brings up
another question; Dodge's full size van also has a 6 bolt pattern, but I
believe it's a 5 1/2" spacing!! DOH!! Why put the same bolt pattern with
different spacing on two different models? Just curious.....

Jon W. (jon_w@tjhale.com)