Sure-grip help

From: ROBINSON (rrobinson@BCMS.CARTERET.K12.NC.US)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 08:34:28 EST

Ok, my understanding is that the axle splines were changed for 97 (the same year as the body style). Now, does that mean that the sure-grip unit in the Mopar Performance catalog will fit my 96? It doesn't state the spline numbers but says "fits ALL8 1/4 rear axles. " I don't want to buy a part that won't fit then have it torn apart.

Oh BTW, I have rear anti-lock. The center unit has nothing to do with that does it?

P.S.
Please include my e-mail address in your reponse.. I'm in digest mode, but would like to hear from the responses sooner. Thanks

Rob Robinson
96 Sport V8 3.55
SC-SB SBEC
Air by Meldrum
Rhino performance muffler w/dual chrome exits
Magnum Force Stripe Package