Weird One

From: Xanadu (xanadu@vines.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 05:54:02 EST

I have a 1991 Dodge Dakota, V6 Club Cab. This morning
while driving to work, I'm hearing a weird noise. I
dont hear it if I am going 0 to 65 mph. But if I go
over 65 I feel a vibration and a low pitch whining. I
just took it in to have my tires re-balanced and also
checked. Tires are fine. I dont believe my bearings
are going out, cause I just changed the brakes (front)
and greased the bearings and they looked fine. Any
ideas? I know this might be a joke for an answer since
more than likely someone would actually have to hear
the noise, but maybe someone had the same problem?

Thanx
Mark Hutchings

This mail sent through Vines.net: http://www.vines.net/