Re: 99 Dakota -> Dead in the woods!

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 17:58:18 EST

In a message dated 11/24/1999 1:50:16 PM Central Standard Time,
donwsmith@att.com writes:

<< Give you truck an extra tank of high octant
 gas and
 be thankful you did not get a lemon like mine. If I could I will get rid of
 it in a minute but the amount of $$$ I would lose would be to great. So far
 I have had the following replaced :
                Tie rod ends
                Ball joints
                Center Link
                Steering Knuckle
                rotors ( I bought)
                Door weather striping
                Wires
                upper control Arm
                lower steering column shaft
                front drive shaft
 I have used the 4 wheel drive once and have treated the truck like a baby.
 I have only owned it 10 months.
 So if you think you have troubles be glad your not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about you're troubles but at least you have the warranty to
fall back on ,talk to the dealership about trading up and see what the
difference in cost is, might be worth it?

MrDakota95