Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #1214

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 20:38:20 EST

hi larry i had a similar problem with my 94 dak .... i
had the brake and the abs light on ... i found that i
blew a fuse when i replaced it it keept blowing ... i
had no brake lights what so ever ... i finally found
that the wire that runs to the third brake light had
the insulation rubbed off where the wire comes from
under the bed and between the tail gate ... it is
worth a try
  Frank
94 3.9 sport