Re: Another TB sale ? (re: Re: BORE SIZES OF TB'S!!!)

From: Frank T Holloway (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 20:19:36 EST

For anyone that is interested,

Bruce and I still have TB's (Stage I) for the price of $250.00. This is the standard DML price for a TB based on a new core (no exchange). We do have plenty in stock (95 through current). The $250 includes the TB, gasket, hold down bolts and shipping. If you are interested, contact Bruce @ BLBridges@home.com. We still have a few used on an exchange basis, the cost is $90.00, but they are very limited in supply.......

        Frank
---------------------- Forwarded by Frank T Holloway/CA/KAIPERM on 11/24/99 05:16 PM ---------------------------

Treverzat@aol.com on 11/24/99 04:34:00 PM