Test drove an R/T today

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 22:42:54 EST

Doing my weekly look-thru of the local Autoshopper I saw a 1998 R/T up for
grabs. 9k miles for $18k! Turns out that it was a buyback for the towing
issue. Really nice, Amethyst(sp), overhead console, power everything! Took
it for a test drive, really enjoyed the ride. After wheeling and dealing
with the dealer I still had to come up with 3k for a downpayment(I can thank
my ex for making a mess of my credit!). Don't think I'm gonna be able to get
it. If I can't get it, someone is gonna get a really nice ride! If anyone is
interested in it drop me a line and I'll give you the scoop.

Greg (cash poor & and wanting a R/T)
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ