RE: Weighed my truck today

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 23:44:32 EST

Hey Ed...

I ran my truck in street form to find out what it would do in a real world
situation. Toolbox (with tools), Grill Guard, speakers, all the seats
intact, standard belt, etc. It's just doesn't make any sense to find out
how fast it goes in its lightest form when you normally don't drive it like
that.

- Bernd