Re: Turbochargers on Daks. Was: Re: RE:discrimination againstlow trucks?!!!

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 08:11:33 EST

I have a bunch but I like to show people the 11 second K car first
http://idt.net/~gdonovan/
check out his upgrade section. The Fwd mopars were kinda an orphan so not
too many parts were made for them, Being that necessity is the mother of
invention there is some neat turbo tricks floating around on his page and
some other pages.
www.turbogearhead.com
tends to have some links to some neat stuff too
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1