RE: Re: DML Going to the dragstrip

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 19:01:13 EST

Anyone have an extra helmet?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of SS454454@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 1999 12:33 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Re: DML Going to the dragstrip

In a message dated 11/25/1999 6:35:25 PM !!!First Boot!!!, OLZNUT@webtv.net
writes:

<< Hmmmmmm, something to do tomorrow on my day off?? I'm only an hour
 away...... How much is it to get in?? We'll find out how slow I really
 am!! Let me know, and I have a video camera also, and know how to use
 it!! C'mon Steven, it's been cool & dry here at night, perfect racin'
 weather!! Hehe, race, race, did someone say RACE??!! Let's
 GO!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

I think its like 10 $ or so for the day. Id like to go but i dont wanna be
by
myself. I mean i dont wanna get beat and heckled by strangers. I rather have
friends do that lol
Rob
it would be cool if you make it. i figure we can meet grab some food and
go racing heres the link on how to get there
 <A HREF="http://www.lacr.com/indexmain.htm">indexmain.htm</A> AND THE
DIRECTIONS BELOW IN CASE THE LINK DOESNT WORK oops sorry for the caps

Los Angeles County Raceway (LACR) is located 45 minutes from the San
Fernando
Valley just off the Antelope Valley freeway on Palmdale's Eastside.From Los
Angeles take the 5 Frwy. North to the 14 Frwy. North (Antelope Valley
Frwy.),
get off at Pearblossom Hwy. take it til it crosses 138 it
will turn into East Avenue T. LACR is one
mile down Ave. T on the right hand side.