RE: soft tonneau cover recommendations

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 00:07:17 EST

Hey, I have a Tekstyle that I recently picked up used for my '99 RT.
It is great, but since the RT is going back, and my currect RT will
have Mopar Tonneau whenever the darn thing arrives, I might be
interested in selling it. I paid $150.00 for it on ebay recently.
Works great, and is speed tested to 125+ mph.. :)

It is currently on my wife's 4x4, but I am looking to get a shell
for her Dakota as soon as the $$$ flows in (yeah right!)...

Sam '00 RT