ATTN: G Pinkley

From: Mike Grove (mgrove@nls.net)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 12:10:03 EST

Gary,
What effect, if any does the Hotchkis 2/3 lowering package have on the trailer towing rating of a Dak? Given
the problems with towing rating of the 1" lowered R/Ts, this could be an issue. Also, what is the difference
between the front bars for the lowered and standard height configurations? Are the bars different or just the
end links? Point being, would it be possible to install the bars for standard height and at a later date
install the spring kit and alter the end links as req'd or would the entire bar have to be changed?
TIA
Mike