Re:Intercoolers

From: Dan Confer (moparmuscle@kickassmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 15:44:55 EST

I didn't see the article, but ATI (www.procharger.com) makes intercoolers for their superchargers. You should be able to use their intercoolers with any supercharger, I would think. Maybe with just a few modifications.

-Dan, 98 Sport 318

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 07:11:41 EST DICEMAN469@aol.com wrote:
>Your discussion of intercoolers got me to thinking....I think it was
>"Truckin" Magazine that did a buildup on a Dodge Dakota awhile back and it
>included in the series of articles was an article on an intercooler. Anyone
>know who makes this intercooler?? I KNOW it was a Dak too cuz I remember the
>shock that came over me as I could not believe that a magazine was working a
>"non-chevy".
> The supercharger should be on it's way soon, so an intercooler would be a
>nice addition to prevent detonation without cranking back the timing, and a
>few HP :->
>
>-Austin
>Vipertruck

Send someone a cool Dynamitemail flashcard greeting!! And get rewarded.
GO AHEAD! http://cards.dynamitemail.com/index.php3?rid=fc-41