Re: Re: Dodge DACUDA FINISHED!

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 01:11:43 EST

Well, I may get something for Christmas from her, but not anything as big as
a new hood. That I will have to save up for. I am very interested in the
filter thing. We'll have to get together to work on that sometime. Might
have to be after the Holidays, since I am going to be very busy between two
families now that I am married.

Ryan