Towing questions & swaybars ATTN: MIKE GROVE

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 14:32:31 EST

Whenever you lower your truck, regardless of whose suspension you use, you
WILL lose towing capacity. This is due to not having as much suspension
travel to handle the tongue weight of the trailer. We alway recommend that
you use an air bag assist if you plan on towing or loading on a regular
basis. This gives you the best combination of ride, performance and
loadability at the lowered height. We do offer an air assist kit and so do
a lot of other companies.

As far as the sway bars, there are no differences in the bars themselves, so
you can buy them and lower the truck later.

Sincerely,
Gary Pinkley