Re: [socaldoc] Tough Night at Track

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 20:06:51 EST

Well, the weather up at Palmdale couldn't have been more perfect. The
temp was in the 50's, clear as a bell, little breeze, and low humidity.
I wonder what would happen if I put the stock size (or smaller) tires
back on instead of my 30's...... Yeah, it would help I know, but I think
the 30's make it look cool. Will settle for 3.9 (have 3.5 now) gears
instead, and a locker so I can go where some of them 4x4's go so I don't
have to leave my truck behind next time!!! Next time, Carlsbad or
Pomona. Also noticed something else, my truck does not ping on 87 with
the JET in. Hmmmm......Just another experiment.
  Wish list--headers, Delta 50 Flowmaster, 3.9 gears, locker, Magnecore
wires, e-ram, and if I'm real good, I might get a s/c. (yeah, right) Hey
Rob, find out about the locker and the gears for me please.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6