couple Dakota items up for grabs

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 21:24:24 EST

Okay. I was looking thru all the stuff I took off the dakota and I would like
to sell it to save some space. This stuff is for 97+ dakotas. The bedliner
might work on older trucks also...

1) K&N drop in filter. Used about 5k miles then I got the K&N Gen2 setup...
 make offer. (I'll recharge it before I send it out)

2)molded ram head mud flaps. Lowered my truck and it looks funky. so off
they went. Beware that the edge on this thing scratched the paint on my
truck.. make offer.

3) mopar "380 dollar" bedliner. Scratches bed also. I have 4 12" PPI subs
in the bed and it rattles too much also. Comes with the tailgate guard too
(I'll be in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Houston, TX for christmas, so
delivery MIGHT be possible. Make offer. NEED to get rid of.

4)That's about it. I have the front bug deflector. 3 piece that you buy for
30-40 bucks at walmart. The 3m sticky tape is gone, but you can buy more.

-Dester

PS. I need a regular size ALT. Pully. I put a ASP on and sold my factory
one and now I am having constant problems with charging because of my Stereo
system.