Re: 17 X 8.5 Rims on a Stock 93 Dakota

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 21:48:26 EST

In a message dated Sat, 27 Nov 1999 6:47:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

> hey does anyone know if this size of rim would fit on my Dakota? it a stock
> 93 2wd, soon to be a 2/4 dropped but anyways, would 17X8.5 fit (without
> sticking out)

Greg, I have a 96 with a 2" drop up front. I have 17x8's up frount. I'm not sure about the back spacing but I can measure it. Anyway they are backspaced to the max without rubbing and they are flush with the upper wheel lip. I don't think a 17x8.5 will go without sticking out. I have pics if you would like to see.

Kelly in SC
'96 5.2 CC