Re: Lo Pro

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 13:04:43 EST

In a message dated 11/28/99 8:22:27 AM Mountain Standard Time,
macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

> Oh yeah, the cover is not available with a carpeted bottom because the
> carpeting is supposedly super absorbent and it wicks in all the moisture.

That's odd, I bought the regular top (shapped not flat) and they offered the
carpet kit, I wonder why it would be different for the low profile... Hmmm,
wish I had gotten the carpet kit, making one'll be a b*tch and a half,
atleast maybe even 2.2 b*tches,,,
                            Greg