Re: Monroe Sens-a-Traks? Anyone?

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 14:02:25 EST

In a message dated 11/28/99 1:22:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

> Hey, I am kicking myself in the ass right now,
> I was wondering if anyone wanted some Slightly Used Monroes Sensatraks,
> there
> two months old, they fit all Gen 2 Daks (I'll double check), I am gunna
> lower
> it so I need lowering shocks, if you think I could actually get money for
em,

> please lemme know, (Maybe $30-40)?
> Greg
>
> PS, Do I really need lowed shocks for a 2/4 drop?
Greg, are you lowering it with springs or spindles up front? If it is
spindles, you use a stock height shock. Even still with the springs, you
should be ok. Either way you drop the back, you are changing shock height, 4"
might be pushing it. If you decide to go with drop shocks, I have the
BellTech ones. They are pretty good, a bit stiffer than stock but you will
see that in any drop shock.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2