Re: air hat holddown bolts

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 17:33:25 EST

I heated mine when I did it over a year ago. I couldn't count the number of
times I've taken it off and on without incident. I also had two nitrous
burps in the airhat, both times cost me an airhat but the bolt is still
there. looks like heating the bolt must help strength.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1