Re: hypertech or electric fan?

From: jbe@micron.net
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 11:03:11 EST

Wesley, speaking as a person that has done both mods and
has the same truck you have, I would say go for the
Hypertech chip for performance. This thing is simply awesome
when used with an MSD ignition and good wires/ plugs.
It gives great performance low, mid, and especially to top end.
Almost scary in the top end.

Go for the fans if you want some better mileage and slightly
more power. They made virtually no difference on my '99
for MPG, little more power though. Maybe you'll see better
MPG from it.

Ja
'99 SLT+ 4x4 318
Homebrew TB & Cold Air, dual catback, hypertech chip,
JBA headers, splitfire plugs, MSD plug wires.