Trip to the dealer lot

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 11:48:28 EST

I made a trip to my dealer this morning to get a few things taken care of.
This dealer had over 50 '00 Daks on the lot. He had one of everything, even
had a 4.7L sport RC auto! He had 1 '00 RT CC Red, and one white Quad Cab(4x4
auto). They had a '99 Yellow RT RC, loaded, it was a DC buy back, 6K miles.
Another dealer here in town has 2 99' RT's CC's one is a DC buy back. one
is Red one is Yellow. both under 10K miles. All of these are in Virginia.
Matt