RE: Mopar support

From: buckinghammk@nctsdg.navy.mil
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 16:06:41 EST

Concur.

-----Original Message-----
From: EdMorris [mailto:Ed.Morris@thehartford.com]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 8:27 PM
To: - *mpp@moparts.com
Cc: - *dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Mopar support

Gentle people,
 I assume this message is addressed to Fred W. Smith. I also know it is not
your problem but please bare with me.
Let me start by saying the Dakota R/T is DC's best kept secret. I love mine
and
I am spending the bucks to prove it(see my file on your computer). I want to
spend more $ but I have no one to get information from.
Now to get to my grievance:

The support number is a complete waste of time and nothing but a nuisance
(248.969.1690). After many attempts on many days I just gave up and assumed
Mopar has no telephone support. I guess I'll just have to pester Gary
Castagna
for info as I have done in the past. Solution: Get more roll over lines &
techies.

There is no corporate email address posted on the Mopar home page nor the DC
home page. I usually use email when I can't get through on a voice circuit.
So
much for email support. Solution: Don't be afraid of spaming, put up an
address
and talk to us.

The Mopar 99 catalog is an insult to R/T owners. There is very little
there.
May I remind you the Dakota is your performance future not the 440 with six
pack. Solution: Get into the modern world. Take a look at Ford's SVO catalog
get some ideas. No flathead stuff there.

When I go to the DC & Mopar homepage I see titles such as "ACCOLADES" &
"Smiling customers" Where did they come from and how did they ever get in
touch
with you ? Also, how do you have an FAQ list with roughly four questions per
catagory ? Solution: Cut down on the BS and really listen to us!

And finally, " Chryslers at Carlisle" show was another insult to Dakota
owners.
The Mopar trailer showed up with nothing for us as usual.

 Thank you for your consideration. I'm only trying to point out areas where
myself and others get frustrated.
Ed Morris
610.469.9026
PO BOX 16