Re: Screensaver DEADLINE!!

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 15:20:23 EST

Of Course! Any and all pics sent will be considered for the saver. If
you've got a pic SEND IT!!!

The Addy is: natedak2k@yahoo.com

Also, please see my previous "Screensaver" post relating to the procedure
for submission of Pics.

Nate.

>In a message dated 11/29/99 12:46:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
>natedak2k@yahoo.com writes:
>
>> The deadline for submissions for
>> the DML screensaver will be (drumroll please!) 14 DECEMBER!
>
>Would Burnout Pics be good for this Screensaver? If so I would love
>submit
>one...
>Please lemme knwo the address to send em to...
> Greg

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"