Preacher-sorry!

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 19:57:12 EST

"Just curious, why are all of your posts coming to the list twice? Once
in
original format, once in quoted format?"

-I'm not sure. Netscape composer will send it in text and HTML, so I
just made sure that option was not on for my DML address. My ISP
provider has been very slow all day and sometimes when I sent an e-mail,
I got an error message saying it had to be resent. Maybe the first one
actually got through? Sorry to all of those who are not on digest and
may have clogged them up.
Patrick