Re: DML:Mileage

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 20:54:51 EST

Has anyone put a cam in their 318?
MPP# P5249549 (R/T Cam)
Was wondering if ya have.. Was it worth the $$$?
And How hard was it, or did ya have it installed.... (My dad can prolly
install it...)

Might be a mod on my list... was wondering from fellow DMLers "is it worth
it?"

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ