**URGENT - V6 Headers**

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 21:35:05 EST

I talked to Justin today and he said the orders have died down. The first
few days we managed to get 12 orders in, but it stopped there. His boss has
put a deadline on the group buy. We have about a week, otherwise the deal is
off. So please if you want these headers at an $80 discount, please call
Justin ASAP. If you know someone off the list who may be interested, please
inform them. DON'T LET THIS DEAL FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS! Below is a repost
of my original post a week ago with the price and phone number to call.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370

I talked to Justin at Truck Performance today and we worked out a group buy
for the JBA headers. We need at least 20 orders for this to go into effect,
this is both the pre-96 and 97+. The normal price is $319 for a set of
nickel plated headers. The GROUP DISCOUNT will be only $239, a savings of
$80. If you want ceramic coated add an additional $120. BUT, to get the
group discount we need for the purchase to be either all Nickel plated or
all Ceramic coated. Justin said there really wasn't a need for the coating
since the sixers don't run to hot, unless you want some extra rust
protection.

We need at least 20 people to order before they will ship them out. Call
Justin (extension 229) at Truck Performance at 1-800-719-8100, tell him
SmokinDakota referred you and you want in on the group buy. You will have to
give him your credit card # to confirm you want these headers. Then as soon
as he has 20 orders in, he will start billing and shipping. You guys asked
for it, and here it is. Take advantage of it. Ask the wife or significant
other to buy you an early x-mas present.