Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #1226

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 21:40:02 EST

When was the last time you gave it a tuneup? plugs/wires/cap n rotor..
fuel filter, air filter, pcv valve.. etc etc

if you want to go better than stock mileage, get an electric fan and
underdrive crank pulley, etc.. don't forget simple things like air pressure
and drive like there's a rotten egg under the pedal.......
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ