Re: Mopar support

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 22:53:42 EST

<< Gentle people,
  I assume this message is addressed to Fred W. Smith. I also know it is not
 your problem but please bare with me.
 Let me start by saying the Dakota R/T is DC's best kept secret. I love mine
and
I am spending the bucks to prove it(see my file on your computer). I want to
spend more $ but I have no one to get information from.
Now to get to my grievance:

Snip>>

I agree with you completely as I'm sure many people on this list does, but I
have two questions for you:
Who is Fred W. Smith?
What fileof yours on my computer are you talking about?