Re: RE: lowering opinions from G Pinkley

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 05:22:32 EST

I have the aim 2/4 Kit. It sux, the rear hangars are uneven. When installed
the ass of the truck sat lopsided. And one of the holes needed to be
elongated to match up with the holes on the frame. I called them and they
told me "my truck must be different" and would do nothing about the problem.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1