Re: QUAD CAB QUESTION ATTN: Dester

From: Treverzat@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 08:58:22 EST

In a message dated 11/29/99 9:07:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

<< hey, somehow 5 of my last e-mails to the DML got bounced. oh well.
here's
 the repost on my answer to the infinity sound system. >>

Dester, I know why your message got bounced. I had the same trouble yesterday
and figured out what it is. With AOL, you can't just "forward" the whole
message back to the list. You need to highlight the text you want forwarded
and instead press the reply button. This will forward whatever you had
highlighted and not get you bounced. I hope this makes sense and helps you
out next time.

trever
http://treverzdakota.com