Re: RE: V6 Supercharger on the way

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 11:58:45 EST

In a message dated 11/30/99 10:41:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jon_w@tjhale.com writes:

> Sorry I missed this one; who is getting or knows about a supercharger for
> the V6 (3.9L I hope!)? I'm thinking about getting one, and was curious
> about: price, installation, warranty(?), type (Paxton, Whipple, etc.), and
> how much. Let me know!!!!
>
> Jon W. (jon_w@tjhale.com)

It's a 10lb Powerdyne supercharger that was for a V8 but fabricated for the
V6. For anyone interested in doing the altercation I've never done it before
so I don't have the knowledge of the difficulties involved, but I don't
believe it would be all that hard.
      If you don't want to do the fabricating, Magnum Performance sells
Vortechs adapted for the V6's. I think the prive is $3500

-Austin