Re: rear end locker?

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 14:25:16 EST

thanks to everybody that has replied, you've all been a great help but I
wound up not buying the lock-right. I called reider racing and when I was
talking to the guy he told me they offer the factory LSD for half the price
of the lock-right. I didn't realize you could get the LSD setup that cheap,
I pulled out the old credit card real quickly and ordered that, a bottle of
friction modifier, and some bolts (he said something about having to
re-press in some bolts unless I wanted to just buy new ones for like 15
bucks) all for almost half the price of the lock-right. The only thing I
should need other than some hand tools, is a dial indicator for the
backlash. I know absolutely nothing about rear-ends, but I've got some help
to do this and the guy told me that the Chrysler 93/4 is easy cause it
doesn't have shims or something like that. I'm finally gonna leave two
burnout marks!!!!!