Re: First Snowfall

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 16:20:52 EST

In a message dated 11/30/99 2:12:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
tigers@bserv.com writes:

> I had BFG A/T before on an "ahem"
> >Ranger, and they seemed to work well. Has anyone had a better experience
> >with tires other than BFG's?

Well I drove in my Commanders Dakota in the winter (I was thinking of buying
it) he had BFG A/Ts they were great, no slippage (unless I wanted it) I
really didn't have to baby it. Of course, if you buy specific Snow Tires
they'll work better, but unless it's always snowy, you ruin em, or you change
your tires alot....

        Just my thoughts, greg