NEED HELP FAST

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 17:03:26 EST

OK, If any of you remember I had a front end clunk that occurs when
hitting a bump. Originally I assumed BJ's. It's at the dealer right now
and they say the BJ's are fine and are having trouble figuring out what it
is. (That eliminates anything OBVIOUS.) Anybody have any other ideas?

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"