Re: new to list

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 18:02:09 EST

At 05:21 PM 11/30/99 EST, you wrote:
>hey my name is kyle oberlee i am an engineering student at kettering
>university (GMI). i have a 1994 dodge dakota sport with a v-6 five speed,
>that i use as a dayly driver. the truck has a cat back exhaust a 5.2
>throttle body that was worked over by magnum performance in texas. I have
>done the tricks to the intake manifold of cutting down the runners and
>center section. My best performance numbers are a 15.8 at 86mph. The truck
>has a custom flame paint job and is fire truck red.

Welcome aboard, Kyle.

I'm impressed with your ET on your '94 Dak. Do you know which mod gave you
the most improvement ... the worked over tb or the modded intake manifold?

I'd be interested in reading/seeing more about what you did to the manifold.
Also, have done any other mods to your Dak? Thanks in advance.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.