Re: NEED HELP FAST!

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 20:07:15 EST

Nate,
You might have them check the upper A arm bushings. If they go south, the
play would feel like bad ball joints. Thought I saw a post on this last year,
but can't be sure. BTW, you accepting pics for the screensaver? I could
e-mail one privately if that's OK. Let me know.

Kevin / NJ
99 Black Sport+ CC(no decals) / 318 auto 2wd / 3:92 SG
OEM wheel flares / 1.5"& 2" drop / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
F&B Stage1 / MSD 6a(plugs@.050") / Mallory 8mm Prowires / Echlin cap & rotor
K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 HD t-stat / Flex-a-lite dual 12" fans( spring of '00)
JC Whitney split-rear exit cat-back / Hooker tips / Lakewood traction bars
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Pop Lock
African rosewood interior kit / Wet Okole seat covers
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6 cd changer / silver DML stickers
visit my truck at: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.html">
THE DARK DODGE</A>