Trouble starting

From: David Gerler (dgerler@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 20:35:28 EST

I am new to the list but hope someone can help.

I have a 96 3.9L Magnum with 5 spd. Occassionally I have trouble
starting it. It cranks and cranks without hitting a lick. Sometimes it
takes 10 trys, sometimes 15 and all at once it starts and runs
perfectly. At other times it starts but runs like it is loading up (spit
and sputter) until it dies. It will do this two or three times and then
once again, start and run perfect. I haven't had any problem (knock on
wood) while it was already running. Anybody have any ideas? It is stock
and has 87K miles.

DaveG.
96 3.9L 5spd

Do you want to earn a few extra dollars by watching some ads while
browsing
the net, check out:
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=CJH-872 (mention CJH-872,
Teresia Gerler as referral)