Re: Cat death rattle

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 21:29:17 EST

Did you know that the cat is covered under 7 year 70,000 miles warranty??
it's a federal emissions product.. check with your dealer if you're within
the time frame.
-Dester

<< Well my truck has the catalytic converter death rattle. I'm interesting in
 using the Dynomax Hi-Flo Cat's, but I don't know which one to get. Has
 anyone used these on there trucks??? My exhaust is stock except for the
 Dynomax CatBack. Better yet does anyone know the size of the pipes going in
 and out of the cat??

 Greg
 95 DSCC v6 5spd
 Rahway NJ