RE: Actron OBD-II Tester

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 00:52:30 EST

I had a couple "Check Connections" but fixed that by cleaning the contacts
on the plug under the dash. Works fine now. (Compressed Air and contact
cleaner.)

My truck is a CA truck since that's where I purchased it from anyway...and
the readout states the same. (Like 5hp is gonna do anything anyway.) ;)

Regards,

Bernd